Age limit for Admission:The candidate should complete the age of 17 years at the time of admission or should complete the said age on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the 1st year of the course Age shall be determined as per entry in the matriculation / 10+2 examination certificate. The upper age limit is 35 years.
- The candidate seeking admission to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Post Basic) must have passed the 10+2 or an equivalent examination recognized by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
- The candidate should have obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from an institution recognized by the Punjab Nurses Registration Council and Indian Nursing Council and affiliated to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
- Candidate should have passed GNM examination as per regular candidate from a recognized institution situated in the state of Punjab for quota seats. Candidate would be required to submit a certificate to this effect from Principal/Head of the Institute last attended.
- The candidate should be a bonafide resident of Punjab, the Resident status of the Punjab state, will be taken in terms of Punjab Government, Department of Personnel and Administrative reforms (PP II Branch) letter no. 1/3/95-3 PP II/9619, dated 6th June 1996, ID No. 1/2/96-3PP-2/8976, dated 7th July, 1998 and ID No. 1/3/95-3PP II/81, dated 1st January 1999.
Medical Fitness: Admission is subjected to satisfactory of medical examination report.
It must be filled and signed by candidate in own handwriting and duly signed by parents or guardian. Application forms that are incomplete or received after the due date shall not be entertained.
Attach the original and photocopy of the following documents:
- Matriculation certificate
- 10+2 certificate
- Character certificate
- Residential certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- 8 recent photographs
Duration of the course: The duration of the study shall extend over a period of two years.
Refund policy: A candidate once admitted will not be allowed to withdraw and vacate a seat without paying full course tuition fee. Fee once paid is non refundable.
Vacation: The Head of Institutions shall declare vacation in an academic year to the students. The period of vacation will be decided by the head of the institution.