- Age limit for Admission
- The candidate should complete the age of 17 years at the time of admission or should complete the said age on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the 1st year of the courseAge shall be determined as per entry in the matriculation / 10+2 examination certificate. The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Educational Qualification
- The Candidate should have passed +2 or equivalent qualifying examination with science subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology (or) Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
- Entrance Exam
- Entrance exam conducted by RIN is a pre-requisite for all candidate applying for admission. Every year the entrance exam will be held in institute’s campus. It is for 2 hours and consists of multiple choice question on science, general knowledge and English, Final selection will be done by the admission committee.
It must be filled and signed by candidate in own handwriting and duly signed by parents or guardian. Application forms that are incomplete or received after the due date shall not be entertained.
Attach the original and photocopy of the following documents:
- Matriculation certificate
- 10+2 certificate
- Character certificate
- Residential certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- 8 recent photographs
- Duration of the course
- The duration of the study shall extend over a period of three and half years including internship.
- Refund policy
- A candidate once admitted will not be allowed to withdraw and vacate a seat without paying full course tuition fee. Fee once paid is non refundable.
- The Head of Institutions shall declare vacation in an academic year to the students. The period of vacation will be decided by the head of the institution.
Download Application Form