Ragging Free Campus ! Stop Ragging ! Ragging is a Crime .- - Author name here
College level Anti-ragging Committee
The Honorable Supreme Court of India admitted and heard the above referred SLPs in relation to the menace of ragging in Technical Institutions / Universities/ Colleges in the Country. Accordingly, the Committee had carried out a very detailed study on the various factors contributing for ragging and collected the public opinion. Further, the Committee had submitted a detailed report with suitable recommendations and measures required to effectively curb the menace. The recommendations of the Committee were duly accepted. The following directives have been issued to all the educational institutes for necessary implementation by the Honorable Court and this college proposes to follow them.
Recommendations approved by the Supreme Court.
Ragging is strictly prohibited
1. Ragging is completely banned and is punishable as per the order of Honorable Supreme Court of India.
2. As per the order of Honorable Supreme Court, the following action will be taken, if any one found involved in Ragging the action can be,-
- Registration of F.1.R against students involved in Ragging. Immediate expulsion from the college.
- 3. Actions may include:-Cancellation of admission, suspension, expulsion from institute and hostel. Fine.Collective punishment may be imposed, where involved persons are not identified.
3.If any fresher students face any problem, they can contact directly to members of Anti-Ragging Committee.
Action Taken by the College:
Formation of Committees & Squads:Complying with the directives of the Honorable Supreme Court of India, the College has formed the following anti-ragging committees and squads for overseeing the implementation of the provisions of the verdict with immediate effect:
|Ms Mamta Gill||Chief-Incharge||9023228071|
|Ms Rachna Bhalgotra||(Hod-GNM)Chief In charge||9988463564|
|Mrs Ramandeep Kaur||(Hod –Post Basic Bsc(N))In charge||8968125362|
|Mrs. Ramanjit Kaur||(Hod-ANM)Committee Members||9872466711|
|Mrs. Navreet Kaur||Committee Members||8872984059|
|Mrs. Kirandeep Kaur||Committee Members||9878947004|
1.Harjot Singh (GNM Ilnd.Year)
2. Rajinderpal Singh (Post Basic B.Sc(N) Ist Year)
3. Prabhrajinder Kaur (B.Sc (N) IVth Year)
4.Gagandeep Kaur (B.Sc (N) IlIrd Year)
5. Manmeet Kaur (GNM Illyd Year)
College level Anti-ragging Squads
|Mrs. Elisha Latha||8284901111|
|Mr. Sukhjinder Singh Randhawa||9781041111|
|Mrs. Rintu Chaturvedi||9876391111|
|Mr Gurmeet Singh||9781983559|
Hostel level Anti-Ragging Members
|Mrs. Akashpreet Kaur||In charge||8283826396|
|Mrs. Santosh kaur||Hostel Warden||9501571111|
|Mrs. Baminder Kaur||Hostel Warden||9501571111|
|1.Ms. Varinder Pal Kaur(B.sc(N) IVth Year)
2. Ms.Manpreet Kaur(B.sc(N) IVth Year)
Undertaking from Students and Parents.
Each of the student of the College and his/her parents and, or Guardian are hereby required to submit a combined undertaking at the time of admission, in the prescribed format as attached to this order, which is mandatory for admission. All concerned officials of the College, students, parents guardians of the students, members of Anti-ragging committees ,Anti-ragging squads are hereby requested to adhere to the stipulations and effectively monitor and comply with the provisions made in the directives.
The Institution follows the policy of zero tolerance to Ragging.